Saturday, June 6, 2015

Idaho

Catching up on fun times isn't going to happen by itself...and to be honest, it might not happen at all.  Eek!  I don't know where life is taking me that I have no time to just glance through my pics, but when I do, ugh!  That weighty feeling that I am messing up, not documenting the details, and uggggghhhh--the guilt.  So, in the spirit of that *guilt* here are some pictures of our trip up to McCall, ID last summer for Dave's Fam Reunion (just the brothers and sisters, but when you have 9 siblings, you call it a Family Reunion).

Highlights include:
-a 12 hr drive that should have been a 7 hr drive, because of the 2 lane road and an accident.  This is where Jude and Leland decided to scream at the top of their lungs repeatedly just for fun.
-A huge house where we all could hang.
-Drinking wine out of the bottle in the huge master bedroom closet and watching Outlander with all the SIL...just so that the kids/husbands wouldn't find us and bug us. ;)
-The clouds.  It was unseasonably cold the weekend we went, but oh my goodness, such beautiful views and the clouds just stole my heart.
-A $90 speeding ticket  that wouldn't have happened had we not missed a turn, but hey we're rich. ;)

Anyway, nearly a year ago, the main thing that strikes me is just how blonde Leland's hair is.  Goodness, he was such a baby!   Here are the pics.

































1 comment:

  1. Sounds like such a fun trip (minus the drive). Girls + wine + closet hiding = totally normal and necessary! You are making me want to listen to my mom guilt a little more to actually do something with all those pictures I take...

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...