Monday, May 5, 2014

Worth it: My Gallery Wall



One hundred percent glad I finally did this.  Lots of baby pics, my little family, little bits of what our life is centered on in these years, the baby years.  And one hundred percent nothing I'd rather look at.  Staring at this wall is just better now.  And, gosh, it would be fun to expand, here and there, to showcase different moments.  But for now, I'm beaming.

The view from our cave of a galley kitchen


The view standing in our living room (and near our front door).


And Up Close & Personal


 


 As my usual, I stayed up way too late putting the photos into the frames.  Jude kept coming out--half asleep--just to stare.  He thinks Dave's film pic is one of when "Dad is building me my trains??"  Took me a minute to figure out he thinks the snapper (technical term??) looks like a railroad crossing.  And Leland can't stop pointing out all the "ba-by!" pics.  Dave came up from studying and gleamed at all the pictures as well.  I even got a "Well done, Lis."  So, ya know, feeling the love.

4 comments:

  1. Yay - that looks so great! And pictures without glare - genius! My fave is probably the one of you pregnant - I sure wish I had any like that from when I was pregnant - but definitely not a reason for me to be pregnant again. :) Job well done, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me laugh! I'm a lucky girl to have a sis who takes a mean picture. Sorta hard to put up a big pic of myself--but also fun to remember the bump.

      Delete
  2. It is really one of the best projects our house has ever seen. Good job Lis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahem, I believe it is, "Well done, Lis!" :)

      Delete

Pinterest

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...